This lesson plan examines online behaviour and how to display good internet etiquette when interacting with people online.
- 10 pages.
- Illustrated throughout.
- For ages 12 years and upwards.
Who is it for?
- Teachers — How can you teach young people to be polite with other people online?
- Parents — What can parents do to help their children develop good manners on the internet?
- Young People — What are some ways of being respectful online when using social media or social apps?
- Different ways to behave online.
- Showing respect on the internet or when using apps.
- How to display good manners when interacting with people online.
- Photocopiable — use year after year again and again.
- Simple, clear and concise and easy to follow.
- Downloadable — instantly available and no delivery costs.
- Ready to use lesson plan to introduce the topic of netiquette.
Frequently Bought Together
If you are based in the UK and wish to order by post and pay by cheque, please download our order form. UK orders can only accept cheques drawn on banks or branches of banks based in the UK. The cheque must be cleared before publications are despatched or before you are given access to electronic media.
Alternatively, if you are outside the UK but within the EU, you can download our EU order form here.