Workshops For Young People
Our workshops are delivered by experienced trainers who understand how to make an effective contribution to the training and development of others. The workshops include exercises, discussions, role play, group work, brainstorming and quizzes. We currently provide the following as one-day workshops:
- Bullying — A Complete Approach
- How to identify and tackle bullying.
- Teenage Depression — A Way Out
- Tackles the issue of depression including causes and typical signs.
- Families & Relationships
- Covers relationships, families & step-families, parent/child relationships, dating, marriage and single-parent families.
- Dealing with Addiction
- Provides the facts about drinking, smoking and drugs.
- Personal Safety in Cyberspace
- The dangers of chat rooms, phishing, webcams, cyberbullying and online scams.
- Effective Job Hunting
- Examines the job hunting process including career decisions, contacting agencies & job centres.
If a member of staff would like to deliver the workshop, we can provide a training programme at a time to suit you.
We also provide bespoke workshops for schools tailor-made to your requirements.