Our ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions provide the basic skills and knowledge needed to deliver our training programmes. They enable trainers to identify training needs, design training modules, deliver training and evaluate the training. We currently provide 5-hour ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions for the following as one-day workshops:
- Bullying — A Complete Approach
- How to identify and tackle bullying.
- Teenage Depression — A Way Out
- Tackles the issue of depression including causes and typical signs.
- Families & Relationships
- Covers relationships, families & step-families, parent / child relationships, dating, marriage and single-parent families.
- Alcohol, Drugs & Tobacco — The Decision is Yours
- Provides the facts about drinking, smoking and drugs.
- Personal Safety in Cyberspace
- The dangers of chat rooms, phishing, webcams, cyberbullying and online scams.
- Effective Job Hunting
- Examines the job hunting process including career decisions, contacting agencies & job centres.