This lesson plan examines different phishing scams and warns about the dangers of phishing websites.
For a more comprehensive resource pack on staying safe online download our online safety resource pack: ‘Personal Safety in Cyberspace’.
- Ready to use lesson plan to introduce the topic of phishing.
- Homework to follow up the lesson.
- Illustrated throughout.
- Photocopiable — use year after year again and again.
- Simple, clear and concise and easy to follow.
- Downloadable — instantly available and no delivery costs.
- What is phishing?
- Types of phishing.
- How to spot a phishing attack.
- Dealing with phishing attacks.
Who is it for?
- Teachers — This pack helps teachers understand the types of phishing and how to inform students about keeping safe from phishing scams.
- Parents — Are you aware of phishing and the different phishing techniques? Learn about phishing and how to protect your family from various phishing techniques with this resource.
- Young People — Do you know what to do if you have been phished? How can you help your friends safeguard against phishing?
- Pages: 15
- Duration: 1 hour
- Illustrated throughout
- Age range: 12 years and upwards
Frequently Bought Together
If you are based in the UK and wish to order by post and pay by cheque, please download our order form. UK orders can only accept cheques drawn on banks or branches of banks based in the UK. The cheque must be cleared before publications are despatched or before you are given access to electronic media.
Alternatively, if you are outside the UK but within the EU, you can download our EU order form here.