This resource pack actively tackles bullying in a classroom setting and includes a workbook, photocopiable worksheets and helpful tips on drawing up an anti-bullying policy. There is also a short play to initiate class discussion and a section for teachers and parents with hints on how to identify bullying.
- Photocopiable — use year after year again and again.
- Simple, clear and concise and easy to follow.
- Downloadable — instantly available and no delivery costs.
- Ready to use lesson plans to introduce each topic.
- Each book contains a discount code to save even more on future purchases!
- Different types of bullying discussed.
- Why people bully.
- What are the signs of a bully?
- Typical targets for bullies.
- What are the signs of bullying?
- How to tackle and stop bullying.
- Developing an anti-bullying policy.
Who is it for?
- Teachers — This pack helps educate teachers on how to tackle bullying in schools.
- Parents — Are your children being bullied at school? Are they a victim of cyberbullying?
- Young People — What can you do if you are being bullied? How can you help tackle bullying?
- 94 pages.
- Illustrated throughout.
- For ages 12 years and upwards.
Frequently Bought Together
If you are based in the UK and wish to order by post and pay by cheque, please download our order form. UK orders can only accept cheques drawn on banks or branches of banks based in the UK. The cheque must be cleared before publications are despatched or before you are given access to electronic media.
Alternatively, if you are outside the UK but within the EU, you can download our EU order form here.