A lesson plan introducing the subject of mental health and mental illness. It covers:
- How mental health impacts physical health.
- Factors that contribute to mental health issues.
- Stigmas attached to mental health problems.
- Ready to use lesson plan to introduce mental health and its association with emotional wellbeing.
- Photocopiable — use year after year again and again.
- Simple, clear and concise and easy to follow.
- Illustrated throughout.
- Downloadable — instantly available and no delivery costs.
- What is mental health?
- Why is it important to have a balanced life?
- What are some mental health issues that may cause problems for an individual?
Who is it for?
- Teachers — This lesson plan helps teachers address mental health topics with their students in a sensitive way.
- Parents — Information for parents so they can give their children support in learning the issues surrounding mental health.
- Young People — This resource provides guidance and advice to help young people understand good mental health and wellbeing.
- Pages: 15
- Duration: 55 mins – 1 hour
- Illustrated throughout
- Age range: 12 years and upwards
Frequently Bought Together
If you are based in the UK and wish to order by post and pay by cheque, please download our order form. UK orders can only accept cheques drawn on banks or branches of banks based in the UK. The cheque must be cleared before publications are despatched or before you are given access to electronic media.
Alternatively, if you are outside the UK but within the EU, you can download our EU order form here.