Approximately 280 million people have depression worldwide. This lesson plan provides information and advice on dealing with depression and includes:
- A clear outline of depression and its causes.
- Tips on how to recognise depression.
- Guidance on ways to recover from depression.
- Ready to use lesson plan to introduce depression and its effects on physical and mental health.
- Photocopiable — use year after year again and again.
- Simple, clear and concise and easy to follow.
- Downloadable — instantly available and no delivery costs.
- What is depression?
- What are the main causes of depression?
- How can we recognise the symptoms of depression?
- How to recover from depression.
Who is it for?
- Teachers — This lesson plan helps teachers explain what depression is and how it affects people.
- Parents — This resource enables parents to provide guidance for their children on tackling depression.
- Young People — This pack helps young people identify the signs of depression as well as how to deal with it.
- Pages: 14
- Duration: 55 mins – 1 hour
- Age range: 12 years and upwards
Frequently Bought Together
If you are based in the UK and wish to order by post and pay by cheque, please download our order form. UK orders can only accept cheques drawn on banks or branches of banks based in the UK. The cheque must be cleared before publications are despatched or before you are given access to electronic media.
Alternatively, if you are outside the UK but within the EU, you can download our EU order form here.