The personal, social, health and educational issues of COVID-19 are examined in this lesson plan. To purchase the whole collection of COVID-19 resources, including worksheets, activities and lessons, download our COVID-19 resource pack: ‘After COVID-19 — Returning to Education after the Coronavirus’
The following valuable information is provided in this lesson plan:
- The effect of COVID on our personal lives.
- The effect of COVID on family life.
- The effect of COVID on mental health.
This lesson plan helps introduce COVID alongside PSHE and the way it has impacted the lives of many individuals around the world.
- Ready to use lesson plan to introduce the topic.
- Photocopiable — use year after year again and again.
- Illustrated throughout.
- Simple, clear and concise and easy to follow.
- Downloadable — instantly available and no delivery costs.
- What effect has COVID had on the physical and mental health of people around the world?
- How has COVID disrupted the education of thousands of young people and what long-term effects are anticipated?
- Why has domestic and emotional abuse increased since the introduction of lockdowns and periods of quarantining?
- Has COVID led to any positive situations or outcomes?
Who is it for?
- Teachers — This pack helps teachers tackle some of the delicate aspects of COVID through the topic of PSHE.
- Parents — Parents can use this resource to gauge the effect COVID has had on their children’s emotional health.
- Young People — Young people can use the worksheets to help identify their own support networks.
- Pages: 13
- Duration: 1 hour 10 mins
- Illustrated throughout
- Age range: 12 years and upwards
Frequently Bought Together
If you are based in the UK and wish to order by post and pay by cheque, please download our order form. UK orders can only accept cheques drawn on banks or branches of banks based in the UK. The cheque must be cleared before publications are despatched or before you are given access to electronic media.
Alternatively, if you are outside the UK but within the EU, you can download our EU order form here.