This lesson plan examines the issue of bullying and the different types of bullying. It discusses the role of the bully, the target and the bystander and looks at ways of tackling the problem. For a more comprehensive resource pack on bullying, including worksheets, activities and lessons, download our bullying resource pack: ‘Bullying — A Complete Approach’.
The following valuable information is provided in this lesson plan:
- A clear definition of bullying.
- The different types of bullying.
- How to tackle bullying and cyberbullying.
Bullying is a complex issue which comes in many forms, but there is much that can be done to ensure bullying does not thrive in your organisation.
- Ready to use lesson plan to introduce the topic of bullying.
- Photocopiable — use year after year again and again.
- Simple, clear and concise and easy to follow.
- Downloadable — instantly available and no delivery costs.
- What are the different types of bullying and what are the signs that indicate bullying is a problem in an organisation?
- What is the role of the bully, the target and the bystander and how are each of them involved in tackling the issue?
- How does cyberbullying differ from other forms of bullying?
- How can organisations effectively tackle bullying and cyberbullying?
Who is it for?
- Teachers — This pack helps teachers tackle bullying by understanding the roles of the bully, the target and the bystander.
- Parents — This resource helps parents provide support if their child is being bullied.
- Young People — How can young people cope if they are being bullied or witness bullying?
- Pages: 13
- Duration: 1 hour
- Illustrated throughout
- Age range: 12 years and upwards
Frequently Bought Together
If you are based in the UK and wish to order by post and pay by cheque, please download our order form. UK orders can only accept cheques drawn on banks or branches of banks based in the UK. The cheque must be cleared before publications are despatched or before you are given access to electronic media.
Alternatively, if you are outside the UK but within the EU, you can download our EU order form here.